文章摘要:
绘本推荐:你出生的那晚《On the night you were born 》 孩子出生的那晚,是父母一生中最重要的节目,在父母心中,每个孩子都是最独特的存在。 On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked into see you and t
绘本推荐:你出生的那晚《On the night you were born 》
孩子出生的那晚,是父母一生中最重要的节目,在父母心中,每个孩子都是最独特的存在。
On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked into see you and the night wind whispered, "life will never be the same."
Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world.
月亮微笑着,星星也偷偷地看着你,夜风低声说:生活永远不一样。
因为这个世界上从来没有像你这样的人。
So enchanted with you were the wind and the rain that they whispered the sound of your wonderful name.
The sound of your name is a magical one. Let's say it out loud before we go on.
所以风和雨,他们偷偷地说出你美妙的名字。 你的名字是多么神奇。让我再读一遍你美妙的名字。
It sailed through the farmland high on the breeze...
它在微风中掠过...
Over the ocean...
掠过了海洋...
And through the trees...
掠过了森林...
Until everyone heard it and everyone knew of the one and only ever you.
直到每个人都听到你的名字,直到每个人都知道你是独一无二的。
Not once had there been such eyes, such a nose, such silly, wiggly, wonderful toes.
In fact, I think I'll count to three so you can wiggle your toes for me.
从来没有像你这样的眼睛,这样的鼻子,这样可爱可爱的小脚。
来吧,等我数到三,你就为我摇你的小脚。
When the polar bears heard, they danced until dawn.
当北极熊听到你的名字时,他们庆祝你,为你高兴,跳舞直到黎明。
From faraway places, the geese flew home.
大雁兴奋地从远处飞回家。
The moon stayed up until morning next day.
第二天早上,月亮也为你停留。
And none of the ladybugs flew away.
所有的七星瓢虫都在为你停留。
So whenever you doubt just how special you are and you wonder who loves you, how much and how far, listen for geese honking high in the sky. (They're singing a song to remember you by.)
Or notice the bears asleep at the zoo. (It's because they've been dancing all night for you!)
Or drift off to sleep to the sound of the wind. (Listen closely... It's whispering your name again!)
所以每当你怀疑你有多特别,每当你怀疑谁爱你:爱你多少,爱你多久?
听大雁屹立在天空,宝贝。 (他们正在唱一首歌来记住你。
或者看熊在动物园里睡着了。 (因为他们一直在为你跳舞!直到累了。
或者听风声。 (用心听...他们在悄悄地说你的名字!
If the moon stays up until morning one day, or a ladybug lands and decides to stay, or a little bird sits at your window awhile, it's because they're all hoping to see you smile.