文章摘要:
About the Date关于日期: Paul:I need to go to the bank。我要去银行。 Jenny:But they’re all closed today。但是今天银行都关门了。 Paul:Closed? Are you kidding? What is it, some kind of holiday today?关门?
About the Date关于日期:
Paul:I need to go to the bank。我要去银行。
Jenny:But they’re all closed today。但是今天银行都关门了。
Paul:Closed? Are you kidding? What is it, some kind of holiday today?关门?你开玩笑吗?今天是什么日子,节假日?
Paul:It’s... Oh, it’s the first of April. April Fool’s Day!今天…哦,今天是四月一日。愚人节!
Jenny:You forgot all about it, didn’t you?你们都忘了吧?
Paul:Sort of, but it has reminded me of at least one thing I need to remember。有点,但它至少提示了我应该记住的一件事。
Jenny:What’s that?什么事请?
Paul:Tomorrow is my wife’s birthday。明天是我妻子的生日。
Jenny:Better not forget that, she’ll kill you if you don’t get her something. It’s pretty strange that your wife’s birthday changes every year. Why is that?最好不要忘记,如果你不送她礼物,她会杀了你。最好不要忘记,如果你不送她礼物,她就会杀了你。你妻子的生日每年都在变,好奇啊,为什么?
Paul:My wife is a Chinese. She celebrates her birthday according to the lunar calendar。我的妻子是中国人,她根据农历过生日。