文章摘要:
Cooking煮饭: Adam:I’d like to help pitch in with dinner. 亚当:我想一起帮忙做饭。 Sophie:Really? You’re joking. 苏菲:真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。 Adam:No. I’d like to do something special for you on yo
Cooking煮饭:
Adam:I’d like to help pitch in with dinner. 亚当:我想一起帮忙做饭。
Sophie:Really? You’re joking. 苏菲:真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
Adam:No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday. 亚当:没有开玩笑。在你的生日那天,我想为你做些特别的事。
Sophie:I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first. 苏菲:很好。好吧,先把这个罩衫系好。
Adam:OK…Now how can I help, honey? 亚当:好的…现在,我该如何帮助,亲爱的?
Sophie:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs. 苏菲:嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
Adam:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done. 亚当:这很容易。闭着眼睛我可以做到。(过了一会儿)做好了。
Sophie:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge. 苏菲:还不错。好在从冰箱里拿点肉和土豆。
Adam:How many potatoes do you need? 亚当:你需要多少土豆?
Sophie:Three. And bring four bell peppers. 苏菲:三个。再吃四个青椒。
Adam:Gotcha… OK. Here they are. 亚当:明白…好了,拿来。
Sophie:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat. 苏菲:现在把它们洗干净,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁,然后把肉切成块。
Adam:Where’s the peeler? 亚当:剥皮刀在哪里?
Sophie:It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work. 苏菲:在橱柜里…亚当,燃气灶坏了。
Adam:What? Oh, shit I cut my finger. 亚当:什么?哦,该死!我割破了手指。
Sophie:Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital. 苏菲:让我看看…我不能给你止血。我们得到了医院。
Adam:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought. 亚当:我觉得做饭不像我想的那么简单。